My birthday is in 4 months going on 3. I will be turning 22 years old. My last birthday I think I just stayed at home…miserable. In the past I’ve spent it with my family. Not that I don’t love my family but theres always 1 person with a bad attitude by the end of the night or someone that disagrees with what is going to be done and I just can’t stand drama over simple things especially among family. I guess I’m not meant to be the family type person or hanging out with a group of people in general.
This year I want to spend my birthday alone doing what I want to do.
So what do I want to do? Lets see…what are the things I always wanted to do?
- I want to learn how to swim but only when I lose all my weight.
- I want to sign up for planet fitness.
- I want to test drive a nissan cube or a beetle.
- I want to visit the museum. The last time I went was in 6th grade.
- I want to pamper myself. Maybe get a pedicure.
To be honest, everything I listed are things I can do at anytime. One of my biggest goals for this year is to weigh under 200 lbs and grow my hair longer than it was last year. I think the best gift to myself on my bday is to complete those goals by my birthday and show them off. So I have 4 months to lose 7 lbs and 4 months to care for my hair. Gift to myself, here I come!