- Full of love. Love is important but it can not work on its own.
- Honesty. You should be able to be honest with your partner even if its something they dont want to hear.
- Open Communication. You should be able to openly talk about anything with your partner unless the both of you agree not to talk about something.
- Forgiveness. Never hold a grudge against your partner. It will eventually way on your relationship and ruin it.
- Accepting things even if you don’t want to hear it. Let your partner know that its okay to talk about things.
- Don’t Let pride get the best of you. Your partner should come first.
- Don’t say sorry unless you mean it. If you say it in you don’t mean it, then the truth will eventually show.
- Be yourself don’t try to be perfect. Your partner should accept you as you are not for what you pretend to be.
- Learn to make up. Every couple has fights and its okay. Make up with each other don’t stay angry at one another.
- Stop talking about your ex! You’re in a new relationship. Let the past be the past.
- Stop comparing past partners with your current partner. It could hinder you badly.
Don’t just read this list, learn from it.